Monday, June 9, 2008

Am I blue...

Martha sends me fab ideas. This shade of blue is simply delish. Makes me want to swim...

Directly from Martha to me:

To create this illuminating centerpiece, place a glass vase inside another that is slightly larger (secure them with floral adhesive), and then pour tinted water in between them. Pillar candles are best for this project; not only are they pretty, but their weight will further anchor the interior vase. For added light play, make a series of these centerpieces in different shades of the same hue (a few extra drops of food coloring will yield the desired contrast).

I am desperately in need of a party. Anyone up for a luncheon? I wanna decorate. I want good food and friends. Let's celebrate something. Anything.

4 comments:

kourtney said...

Okay, let's celebrate on Thursday. And the theme no hubby's. Sounds Dalicious!

april hickman said...

Just celebrate good ol summer time! You will need...
*crisco
*tin foil
*your suit (two piece only)
*iodine and baby oil (for those who don't like the feel of crisco)
*bowl of peanut m&m's
*20 piece chicken mcnugget (main dish)
*dixie frozen yogurts for dessert
*play wham, madonna,and erasure (west end girls was our fav)
*for the activity maybe you could sew your guest a denim skirt....remember?
You are set to have a great party!
just like the good old days... all of these things remind me of you and summer. Oh, I think the martha stewart center pieces will look fab at this party!

CoLiE-O said...

martha makes me wanna be a better person.

Danielle Christiansen said...

wow! That is beautiful!! Love it!