What can I say? After being spotlighted in a superbly DALiCiouS way, I feel it necessary to reciprocate the kindness...
As I would love to sing a song I wrote in honor of my baby sister, aka BFF, Kourtney, I just remembered I have lowered the bar of things I can do. (Remember, this is so I can have a restful sleep, see decree here)
So we'll just have to settle for a list of Good things about Kourt.
- calls ALL the time
- answers the phone when I call
- is a work horse and proudly prances when she's sportin' the saddle
- tells me when there is something in my teeth
- is a motivator
- never complains- I wish she would every once in a while. Then I wouldn't feel like such a whiner! Everyone should know, whiners get shiners. Kourt told me.
- is a fount of creative prowess and is the organizational wizard behind SIS
- is my happy giggle every morning
- is a nurturing mom and aunt. Her kiddos love her so much and My kiddos adore Aunt Kookie
- is a humble bumble. Never toots her own horn and reminds me to be a little less tooty.
- makes me want to be the best I can be
- loves the color Orange and looks quite beautiful in it, I should add.
- owns every Matthew McConaughey movie ever made.
- makes me get out of the EMBARRASSMENT cocoon I have spun 'round myself so we can reenact great movie scenes from chick flicks to entertainment the masses.
- makes us wear matching clothes when we go out so the public at large will know we are together~ I love being associated with her.
- will hate that I did this but still love me just the same.
That's my sis~my sidekick~my very own american idol. Check back each Thursday to see who I am proppin' up as I try to appreciate others.