Can it be? If weeks fly by like this I will be muy prepared when it's my turn at the Thanksgiving Day table... I'll simply refer back to a random Thursday and state:
Upon reflection: On May 15 of this year, I was deeply thankful for (ok... I seriously, just paused and looked to either side of me for something to be happy about. At the very same moment Kate dumped her cereal and the thought of my mop popped my serene bubble. That being said...)
- My mop. Steam those germs away, baby.
- That my Luke has friends. The boy is becoming the popular kid. Doorbell rings nonstop and he screams, "It's probably for me again!"
- My alone time. I really do covet time to myself. I give better attention to my kids if I can have some Big K time.
- Wil loves his job. Since we have been through some really crappy times, I am SO thankful he goes to work with a smile. And he is so good at what he does.
- Comments. Validation on this silly blog is delish.
Was wondering if I could get my 5. (Props to Mindi ((who is my very most favorite, don't know personally, blog sistah)) for coming up with this idea) Just 5 people to say HEY who have not said HEY before. Please, if you have dropped the Hey in my reality all ready... um, CONTINUE, by all means. I'll come over to your blouse (my combo of blog and house-it sounds a little dirty though) and say Hello to you.