Friday, March 13, 2009

New York, Really. I took the pics.

Vote Please...

I am in a contest....

I had to be creative.

I had to set a mood.


Here's a copy of the email I sent to Mom... Fishing for Maternal pride and recognition.... You know me.

Hi MOM!!!!
Check out what I made (I think you'll hang it on the fridge)
I used pictures we took in NYC~layered them together~ titled it
MY NYC ABC's ~ entered a contest to win a trip BACK to NYC, so I can:

Hang with a flamboyant designer for a day (an unrealized dream of mine)
Win a new cell phone (mine is broken~can't tell who's callin')
AND
Walk the streets of the big apple in the summertime...
(i love walking; I love apples; I love summertime~ overall it's an ideal situation to be in!)

Do you like it? You need to look close... it's kinda like Where's Waldo. The Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, fruit from a street vendor, Grand Central Station and the damaged sculpture from the Trade Center are layered in the overall pic. (plus some horse's and copper's patooties)
I don't think I did half bad for an uneducated house-mom.
xx, k




Now friends clickity on the picity up above and you will be redirected where you can vote for ME!!!!!
Now friends clickity on the picity up above and you will be redirected where you can vote for ME!!!!!
Oh was that redundant?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I already voted for you... My most favorite, talented girl!

kourtney said...

Who beat me to the punch? I will get you lots of votes!

kourtney said...

Oops, I said you had a giveaway on your blog. Well...you better get crackin' and post one!