Wednesday, September 10, 2008

D@$#!

Stupid Computer Screen is wigging out on me. I don't know what is a real color ~ example: yesterday Joel asked me if I really wanted my background hot pink. I said, it's dark red. He said, "Not to the rest of the world."
It is so dark sometimes I can't see anything!
This being said, a new screen will arrive on Friday. I will leave loving and adoring comments to each and everyone of you soon. Well, just as soon as I can see your blogs again. Sigh. I miss you so much...
Kourtney, You are in charge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, for a new screen! Hang in there, I know it's super frustrating!

kourtney said...

Okay, I will comment for the both of us. It will be exciting, seeing that I just got back to blogging. Change it back to pink...I need a good giggle!