Monday, August 11, 2008

Where do I begin

Did a little babysitting on Thursday and believe I caught the sickies from one of my extra responsibilities.
I have been through cases of these

since last Thursday.

Spent the day in bed on Saturday and watched show after show on HGTV.


Have you noticed how tricky they are? As soon as Design on a Dime completes, they jump right into Design to Sell. No commercial break. I am sucked in before I can get up to pee. However, I did learn how to turn a bookshelf into a cushioned seat and toy box all in one blow and that i shouldn't be afraid to use a little color. I also discovered if only I would give a little more to the world, Vern Yip would come give me a little Deserving Design.


Had some of the extended fam over for din din last night. Baja Chipotle Chicken Tacos, Corn Salsa, Salad and completed the feast with Oatmeal Carmelitas. Positively Delish. After the feast, Kell, Kourt, LaDawna (Kell's Friend) and I played a rousing game of Rummy

infused with Kelli's crazy rules. We call this version KRUMMY. New rules as we deal each hand and they always benefit the rule maker.

Well, I feel the fever which burns down deep rising to the surface and my pillow is calling. I hope no one else gets sick. Ugh.

2 comments:

kourtney said...

Hello, now you know why HGTV, blogging and the LoveSac all come together for me in the evening.
Lots of posts. Lots of posts!

Jess said...

I am so sad that you are sick. Feel better! I will keep my fingers crossed that noone else gets sick too.