Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vintage Halloween ATC Swap


Anyone feel like being creative? Wanna join a swap?

I've never done this before, but I thought I'd give it a whirl.
Here's the lowdown from Two Crafty Mules:
Halloween is such a fun time of year and I thought it would be a great time to host our first blog swap with a vintage Halloween theme. This swap is a 3 for 3 ATC (Altered Trading Card) swap. What is an ATC, you ask? An ATC is a miniature work of art (the size of a playing card) which people swap with one another. The size of the ATC is always 2 1/2" by 3 1/2". It can be decorated in any form or fashion, including painting, decoupage, collage and the like. If you have not made an ATC yet, I warn you - it's really addicting. Thankfully, they are inexpensive to make, so you can craft your heart out and not break the bank.

Click on the pic to jump to join!

No comments: