Thursday, August 21, 2008

To Dance.... To Dream

Bought these today:
I know Kate will dance beautifully.
She can do the Chinese splits (is that what they are called?).
She is very bendy.
She loves to show me her twirls.
She loves to explain how she can kick her leg high to her Daddy.
At her first recital, I am to bring her Chocolates and Wil will bring her Flowers.
I never took ANY dance classes. I have always wanted to glide when I walk.... I stumble and lumber. Do you think it's too late to learn?

6 comments:

Bethany said...

It's never too late to learn! I've never lived in PG, but my best friend moved there a year ago. I wish I had taken dance when I was younger too. But I am thinking about taking a tap class!

Danielle Christiansen said...

It is never too late to learn. But get use to paying an arm a leg and a foot for dance. Costumes, Competitions, solos and more. I think we work just to put our girls through dance.

Jennifer said...

sounds like my little girl! she is such a doll, i know she will have a blast!

bevany said...

I never took dance either and I am so uncoordinated. I've always wanted my girls to dance...Keigan has no interest but there's still hope for Mia. Kate will be the prettiest dancer ever. You are such a cute mom planning her first recital. I love it.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of girly-girls. Tu-tu's and tights, curls and curtsie's. Let the dreams begin! If you lived closer I'd take a class with you!

Jess said...

I can't wait to see her dance. She really will be good at it. Your little girl is growing up.

Nice job on the requests little Kate. You have it down already.