Monday, August 11, 2008

Finished


Just under 2 days, almost no sleep but I finished Breaking Dawn. Can't it keep going? I want more. I have a thirst (nice choice, huh?) that can't be quenched.

Read all of the Anne Rice books way back when. Loved Lestat. But the Twillight series, totally captured something in my blood which pulsed with every word.
Keep trying to get Wil to read the series. He won't cave. Has your significant other succumbed to their curious nature? Have they began turning the pages of the books with the black book jackets? Have they finally realized exactly what took their spouse from them?
"Not tonight, Honey. Bella and Edward are here."

6 comments:

kourtney said...

Nice photo! I am starting a petition to keep the saga going. When we have enough signatures, I will happily deliver it in person to Stephanie Meyer.

Danielle Christiansen said...

I got mine on opening morning and finished it by the next day. Yoou will have to comment on my blog and tell me what you thought of it under my breaking dawn entry.

Jess said...

I am DYING to read it!! I can't believe I haven't yet. Oh I can't wait to get my grabby hands on the book.

qponqwn said...

Okay I have not read a single 'twilight book'. The Capn says guys will lose their 'man card' if they're caught with it. I can't read anything for pleasure (especially a series) for another year-but then I don't have to wait til 'the next book'.

Amy said...

I think Big Daddy would read this series after pigs fly. I almost don't want him to read them because then he would really mock me!

Knowlton Mom said...

I have read them all - so quickly cuz you can't put them down. I didn't even get a chance to tell my friends about it before discovering that they just discovered them too - and were absorbed in the story...
I do hear there is another coming from the perspective of Edward...and I imagine you must have found the website with all kinds of extras.