Wednesday, July 2, 2008

reality bites hard.


Really? I mean, REALLY?

What is going on? Witched Wednesday. I stepped on this family home last night




And had this





freak of nature land on my NOSE while taking the showered cell phone to Sprint. That's no buzzing, baby bumble bee, folks.
That there is wicked Aunt Wasp.

If it wasn't for my ninja-like reflexes I may have been hospitalized. I still may need to take a visit. Realistically speaking, the kind of hospital with rubber walls. Ya know, the bounce house.

I am jinxed. Can anyone provide an exorcism this afternoon?

3 comments:

kourtney said...

You are soooo lucky that you spent those two weeks at that Ninjas School...that saved you!

Mindi said...

i won't lie. bees make me run around and scream like a 12 year old girl. they flip me out like no other and i stay far, far away.

i agree with your sis--good thing you are a certified ninja.

Danielle Christiansen said...

wow! If it were me I wouldn't be talking about a looney bin I would already be in one. I would be sitting against the wall...head shaking back & forth hitting the wall... saying wicked aunt wasp over and over with glazed eyes.