I am needing a new pic for my header. But remember friends, Kris has lowered the bar and the photo must reflect this underachieving goal.
I've heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I couldn't agree more. My current picture reflects where my realistic priorities lay in the a.m. .
- Aspirin- I know that one of my entourage is going to begin demanding perks and a raise at some point as I shake the sleep from my gray matter. ie: breakfast; entertaining company (friends); pick out the perfect ensemble for impressing the locals; cold hard cash~ a sad state when an 8 and 5 year cannot find something to do that does not require the cha-ching.
- Cappuccino - It's either this highly caffeinated beverage or a Coke, friends. And since I am trying to avoid the dentist at all costs, I try not to down the high octane, fully loaded carbonated beverage until at least 10am.
- Listerine-Sometimes brushing just can't give me the fresh feeling I need for conversing with those who demand a chit-chat.
- Meds-Got me my very own prescription for Thyroid issues. I HATE taking this silly pill. How is it that I have been cursed with something I HAVE to do everyday and yet I fail repeatedly? I can't remember my kids names and I helped label them.
- Dishes-Can't tell but I snapped the photo near the kitchen sink. Because no matter how hard I try to make the dish receptacle sparkle before I rest my weary head, the dish elves in my home load it back up before the sun rises. I am beginning to believe my kids come down after I hit the hay to eat
So, after all of that. I need a pic that will reflect reality. Kourtney has suggested an empty laundry basket with soiled garments surrounding the perimeter. Any other ideas?