The boys are done with school. How is that possible? As we left the building both boys started singing at the top of their lungs,
"School's out for summer! School's out forever!" Both of their teachers have led me to believe they are going on to the next grade. Mission accomplished.
Jack and Luke have grandiose summer plans:
- A clubhouse ~ I see blanket forts
- 4 trips~ Minnesota, St. George, Southern California and some crazy Indiana Jones adventure. I hope we can make it the park 8 houses away.
- Parties~ plural. Where we decorate the yard and house; invite the city and give away prizes
- Start up a business. I believe it involves EBAY and selling things that belong to me
- Finishing digging a hole for the in ground pool. They don't realize that the hole was started by a leak in the sprinklers
- A farmers market in our backyard. I'd like to make a single batch of salsa.
- Girls. Over heard them talking one night about each trying to get 2 girlfriends... a backup in case the first fails. WHAT?
- Super Hero Powers~ yeah. Captain Insane-OH and his sidekicks, Double Trouble.
Please let this summer pass us by quickly!