Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This REALLLY excites me

Oh my. I can hardly wait.


Tim Burton is making a sequel to Alice in Wonderland... release in March of 2010~where she returns to Wonderland at age 17 and does not remember her first visit. His movies always have the fantastical ideas that I often find swimming around in my own head. A touch of the twisted macabre excites me with his films.

I dove into the depths of pirating w/ the 3rd Pirates of the Carribean last nite. This is where I officially decided that Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow is my ALL time favorite movie character.


And then I saw this:


Fantastic. Simply Mad.
Mr. Depp is fascinating.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh...I am so excitd now too! That is gonna be amazing!

bevany said...

It could be good...but it could be totally creepy. You got me excited for it though.

Mom said...

Let's go see Alice together...xo, YOUR Mom

The Hartungs said...

you know you could have borrowed our copy of Pirates! and funny cuz I was watching pirates 2!

kourtney said...

Oh my, why haven't you told me! You silly goose.

Mary said...

That show looks like it will be good.

CoLiE-O said...

he is awesome!! and i love him in charlie and the chocolate facotry too!!