Friday, February 6, 2009

Really Wet

Noticed water under the door to the laundry room. WHY today????
Wil returns tomorrow and I have been priding myself and no emergencies.


Turns out the hot water hose is drip, drip dripping where it attaches to the machine. I've taken it off, wiped down any residue and now? I can't get the hose to stay on when I twist (and shout). Every time I think my muscular build has accomplished the task,
I turn the main line back on
and

My Laundry room looks like a scene from a Steve Martin flick. (I'm playing Steve) The hose is whipping and slashing it's way to victory and freedom.


Needless to say I am a little wet. OK. Really Wet.

But I'll be damned if I have to call someone. Heck no. I can do this.

3 comments:

bevany said...

Seriously...you're crazy. Call Vance! He'll rescue you and your flooding house.

Libbi said...

I am so sorry! Good luck. I would call Kelli to fix it!

Jennifer Gravley said...

Ok Kris, we want something new now. You are slacking. Love ya