Monday, September 29, 2008

Feelin' Hot Hot HOT!

Swiss Days in So. Utah was HOT! Not only the temp, but the sales at our booth warmed our little hearts.

It was fun to find out people had seen via our blogs. we would be selling down there. Friends braved the heat to come see us. Thank you!!!

To say the least, we are exhausted. Kourtney and I spent Friday nite deep in last minute preparations and very shallow in the sleep department. (We actually pulled an ALL NIGHTER! When was the last time you attempted to function on absolutely NO sleep?) We were slightly loony nearing the end of the show...


I've been expereincing terrible pain since my tooth was fixed. How is that possible? Probably means more dental work for me. I go back in today for a cleaning~ however, I foresee needles and drillbits in my mind's eye~ and they won't be for crafting. Sigh.

I'll let you know if I've opted for dentures later today. Ugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer on the tooth, I hope it's a simple, painless fix.

P.S. I tagged you...come see.

Anonymous said...

Bummer on the tooth, I hope it's a simple, painless fix.

P.S. I tagged you...come see.

Suz said...

I've been begging my dentist for years to just pull all my teeth and to slap in a good pair of dentures but he won't go for it. I've had a ton of root canals and they suck so I feel your pain sista!