Monday, July 28, 2008

Gap's Gone Home Decor on me....

Now don't go crazy with ideas of Kris having babies.... Freak NO! I am filled up on Mommy love to give, but I thought I'd share this fabulous find at Baby Gap.
Haven't been shopping for awhile.... and while purging my overloaded email, I came across these. Ohhhhh, how I wish they made the brown and pink set in a queen set for Katey's bed... (Yep, my 3 year old has a queen sized bed. And it blows my mind how she can take up the whole thing.)
Happy Baby Room Decorating to all of you out there expecting.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

this is always when i feel like making the old person grumpy comment like,'when i was having babies, there were 2 choices and they both sucked!'

such great stuff--maybe you should consider baby....hummmm??

bevany said...

I look at that brown and pink set almost every day online...even though I'm having a girl. I love it!! I'll tell you something though...it sucks being the only girl with two brothers :)
Every girl needs a sister!!!

Jess said...

Oh I love those! Not expecting however. I think I am all filled up on Mommy love too.