While straightening up the pantry yesterday, I came across a bag I had misplaced more than week ago. A bag of grated cheese. GRRRRRRRoss!
After finding cheese in the pantry, I began wondering what else I must be missing but have not realized the loss due to the fact I have too much on my mind as of late.
With a goal in hand of retrieving lost items, I started looking in the Quick-Pick up~stuff the stuff ~ hide the junk locations.
This is a sad state of mind in which I reside.
- frozen rag in the freezer (I remember wiping the freezer down~the phone must have rang. I am easily distracted)
- A bag of rice in the linen closet (maybe I thought it was a buckwheat pillow?!?!? It's possible)
- Kid scivvies (clean and folded) in the dish towel drawer (note: clean and folded ~ and since I HATE putting away laundry, this seems to be a step in the right direction just not the right location)
- Craft paint in the spice cabinet (while making SIS stuff, I am often using paint and spices at the same moment)
- An apple (this was gross, too) behind the nuker (I just don't know)
- Sewing needles under a magnet on the fridge (they weren't on the floor)
- A box of cereal on the game shelf (shape. size. I think this could be argued to be an acceptable mistake.)
I have to stop or I may die from mortification.
This has given me a new Lower the Bar opportunity. Instead of putting the mislocated item in the correct place~ I am just throwing it away. (ok the cheese and apple... OBVIOUSLY) Who knows how long something has been sitting waiting to be found.... Ummmm GoodBye. Junk In the Trunk no more.