Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Making Homemade fun

I am currently searching for some good ideas. Please HELP!!! I need to come up with something for my kids to do that they can accomplish with little or no help from me. I desperately need them to be busy so I can make this home sanitary. (I have been terribly neglectful to home tasks. )

I am going to make Jack, Luke and Katey a pair of these:
in hopes they will allow their imaginations to take them to a place where Mom does not need to be for fun.

Any other bright ideas that will carry my offspring into another dimension will be gratefully received. GRACIAS!!!

Picture and idea found on www.marthastewart.com

1 comment:

Jess said...

i want them all to walk to my house with those. Very nice! You better make sure the knee and elbow pads are readily available. Love it!