Already? ok. here goes...
- Games. Love to lose myself in some competitive activity where shrewd thinking and a victory can be achieved in about an hour. (Game on, Kourtney! I'll be seeing you t'nite)
- Employment. How glad I am to know Wil loves his job. Don't think I could handle having around the house more often than he is... He'd know too many details.
- Spring. It's still technically spring, right? Even though my kids are home? Well, I love how green the mountains are right now.
- Jack. Man. This kid is something. He's smart, handsome, kind, influential (and it's in a good way!)
- Luke. He slays me. Funny, charismatic, tender, whizzical~quizzical. (sure keeps me on my toes)
- Katey. Little lady. Adoring, inventive, sweet, beautiful and our resident elephant (ya know how elly's never forget, Kate knows exactly where to find a misplaced item)
- Wil. He works so hard for our fam. He is the most patient person I know. I am so thankful for his patience... I am a handful.
- Comments. Thanks for letting me do all this and acknowledging my realistic life.