Monday, April 7, 2008

WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!


This Fam should have stayed away. I can't tell if it's raining, snowing, hailing or the Apocalypse. I do know, it was NOT doing any of these terrible choices yesterday in Southern Utah. On the drive home last night, I felt dread deep inside as the red rocks of HOME turned into dusty, gray, white-topped mounds of dirt near home. UGH.


Have I mentioned that we went to the park in shorts and tees on Friday?

This park has a cool water pad adorned with palm trees that rain down water and squirting frog heads made just for a liquid battle. The handy park caretakers were trying their damnedest to get it up and running for our kiddos. Maybe I'll put this into the plans for our backyard.

Did I tell you I HAD to buy flip flops for the younger HIDEOUT members?

This morning I found pants lined with flannel, long sleeved tees and snow boots.

I was just about to share the news of swimming OUTSIDE on Saturday.

I can't even find a way to elaborate my joy.

How can I convey the need for finding a shady parking spot in SG?

Wishing Saying It Simply wasn't taking over my three car garage this a.m. It's terribly cold outside.

2 comments:

kourtney said...

So hard to leave sunny, hot, and FANTASTIC weather. Wish SIS could relocate!!!

Amy said...

I am with you on this post! I don't love spring because I live here in the non-spring cold. I just wish the weather would decide what its deal is...my closet is too messy with parkas, snow boots, and flip-flops.